Jun 9, 2007

Berkeley's quilt





FINALLY! I finished the secret project... it's a baby quilt for friends who are adopting a baby girl from China. They are having to endure a long wait, so I'm going to give them the quilt now to hopefully encourage them. I found this fabric on ebay & couldn't resist. I made the sunbonnet(umbrella) girl pattern after one of the little girls in the fabric. It's hand-quilted & on the printed fabric squares, I quilted in the initial "B" for Berkeley. It was tons of fun. I hope they like it.










5 comments:

levi said...

ms. tracey! this is my new blog. i have forfeited xanga.

and ... i think the quilt is beautiful.

Tracey said...

thanks, levi! i took it by today & kb loved it! :)
sadly, i too have ditched xanga...
& i'm not so great at the blogging thing.
but i felt important to be included on your list! :)

Jennifer said...

That quilt is adorable! I know Kathy and Trey loved it.

rebstar said...

tk!! i found your WONDERFULLY CUTE site through levi...

you are so incredibly talented and such a blessing to others. this quilt is so gorgeous!! i can only imagine that yes, it will be such an encouragement to the expectant parents! (but of course there's another quilt that i am REALLY partial to!!)

levi said...

ms tracey...

i believe your readers are well overdue for an update...